The new T 9/1 Bp dry vacuum cleaner from Kärcher features a unique hybrid technology: depending on requirements, the unit can be operated in either the mains-powered or battery-powered mode.
- The 10-metre power cable can be wound round the cable wrap which is integrated in the motor head.
- The unit comes standard complete with accessory, two batteries, one 4-way high-speed charger and with an exceptionally tear-resistant fleece filter bag, which holds twice as much dust and dirt as a conventional paper filter bag.
- The sound level in battery operation is very quiet 58 dB(A) and makes the unit ideal for cleaning during normal business hours.
- The advanced lithium-ion batteries provide up to 40 % more energy. At the same time they are about 40 % lighter than conventional NiCd or NiMH batteries. The running time with two batteries is 35 minutes. Recharging takes only 60 minutes per battery.
- A special ESB 28 power brush is available as an optional accessory. It can be connected to the integral power outlet and enhances the efficiency of the vacuum cleaner by cleaning carpets fibre deep and freshening up the pile.
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||244 / 24.4|
|Container Capacity (l)||9|
|Max. Rated Input Power (W)||1150|