The MC 50 Adv is a multi-functional all-season cleaning machine that offer optimal results. As standard the MC 50 is a compact sweeper, that can be converted in minutes to a grass cutter, spreader or gritter. The quick change system enables attachments such as mower or spreader to be changed within minutes.
- As the world leader in cleaning machine research and development, Kärcher has produced a thoroughly modern sweeper that is intuitive to operate, cost efficient to run and offers true versatility. By partnering with market leaders in grass care and winter services, this versatility comes without compromise to quality or performance – whatever the environment or season. The MC 50 is fully configurable with a host of optional extras to perfectly suit the demands of individual businesses and councils.
- For professional continuous use on large cars parks, exhibition grounds and industrial areas.
- 4WD all-wheel drive – for optimal grip and propulsion also on wet and slippery surfaces (e.g. for use in winter or on grassed areas).
- Highly efficient vacuum system – designed to reduce fuel and water consumption as well as exhaust emissions and operating noise.
- Quick-change concept for attachments without tools by one person. The machine can be converted from a sweeper to a winter maintenance vehicle within minutes, or used for grass cutting.
|Drive||4 stroke diesel engine / Yanmar|
|Power||19.2 kW/ 26 HP|
|Coverage Rate (m²/h)||14000|
|Working Width (cm)||90-140|
|Working Width 3SB (cm)||200|
|Waste Container (l)||500|