Karcher’s powerful KM 120/250 R Bp Classic industrial sweeper excels with high area performance for emission-free applications in noise-sensitive areas. From the outset, this battery powered sweeper features everything construction companies, the metalworking industry and foundries value. A robust design for tough applications in dusty environments, an emission-free, electric drive and even batteries are already included as standard.
- Robust design of the machine for safe work – permits applications in extreme external conditions. Leads to longer service life of components and machine.
- With the integrated Flexible Footprint System, the brushes adapt perfectly to the ground surface and, together with the dustpan principle, ensure excellent cleaning results with fine as well as coarse waste. Guarantees good cleaning results also with fine waste, effortless pick-up of coarse waste and low dust production.
- Large-area pocket filter with vibration motor – the large filter area guarantees dust-free work. Effective filter cleaning by means of vibrating motor. Suitable for particularly large quantities of dust.
- Hydraulic high container emptying ensures the convenient disposal of the dirt removed. Simple and safe emptying of waste. Convenient tipping up to 1.42 metres.
- Hydraulic rear-wheel drive with solid rubber tyres – high agility and simple handling also in confined spaces. Allows safe passage over pointed objects made from metal or glass. Solid rubber tyres rule out tyres going flat.
|Power||Battery 36 V / 5 kW|
|Coverage Rate (m²/h)||7200|
|Working Width (cm)||90|
|Waste Container (l)||250|