Karcher’s powerful KM 120/250 R D Classic industrial sweeper is especially suited to challenging terrain. With its robust design, large waste container and a resistant pocket filter with vibration motor make it the ideal choice for harsh applications in extremely dusty environments. Providing the ideal solution for the construction and metalworking industry as well as in foundries.
- Diesel-powered machine with fully hydraulic rear-wheel drive and sweeping system is especially designed for outside areas and also impresses with its user, maintenance and service-friendliness.
- With the integrated Flexible Footprint System, the brushes adapt perfectly to the ground surface and, together with the dustpan principle, ensure excellent cleaning results with fine as well as coarse waste. Guarantees good cleaning results also with fine waste, effortless pick-up of coarse waste and low dust production.
- Large-area pocket filter with vibration motor – the large filter area guarantees dust-free work. Effective filter cleaning by means of vibrating motor. Suitable for particularly large quantities of dust.
- Hydraulic high container emptying ensures the convenient disposal of the dirt removed. Simple and safe emptying of waste. Convenient tipping up to 1.42 metres.
- Hydraulic rear-wheel drive with solid rubber tyres – high agility and simple handling also in confined spaces. Allows safe passage over pointed objects made from metal or glass. Solid rubber tyres rule out tyres going flat.
|Drive||4-stroke diesel engine / Yanmar|
|Power||Diesel 15.8 kW|
|Coverage Rate (m²/h)||10800|
|Working Width (cm)||90|
|Waste Container (l)||250|