Fitted with a Honda petrol engine, Karcher’s HD 9/23 G cold water high-pressure cleaner works completely independently of the power connection. Developed for the best cleaning results – thanks to a water pressure of 230 bar – and protected by a very robust basic frame, the machine impresses even under extreme conditions. The ergonomic frame concept offers maximum mobility, even on uneven surfaces.
- The powerful pump enables the removal of water from lakes or ponds in an emergency.
- Puncture-proof wheels guarantee permanently high mobility.
- The pump is reliably protected by a large water filter and a thermostat valve to protect the pump from overheating in recirculation mode.
- A protective cage frame with eyelets to allow crane loading, or an attachment kit for a hose reel are also available as optional extras.
- The EASY!Force high-pressure gun makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force to zero.
- The EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners make handling five times faster than with conventional screw connections, without losing any robustness or longevity.
|Engine Type||GX390 Petrol|
|Power Rating (kW/hp)||9.5/13|
|Flow rate (l/h)||400-930|