Ideal wherever difficult external conditions and demanding cleaning tasks meet: Karcher HD 9/23 De diesel-powered cold water high-pressure cleaner with Yanmar diesel engine generates the electricity it needs itself. If necessary, the required water can also be suctioned directly from bodies of water, allowing you to work in areas with poor infrastructure. With a water pressure of 230 bar, the machine measures up to almost any task.
- Its ergonomic frame concept and the puncture-proof wheels guarantee maximum mobility, while the robust basic frame can withstand heavy-duty use.
- Fitted with a reliable Honda or Yanmar motor for use without an external power supply. Can suck up water – e.g. from lakes or ponds – and use it for cleaning.
- The pump is reliably protected by a large water filter and a thermostat valve to protect the pump from overheating in recirculation mode.
- A protective cage frame with eyelets to allow crane loading, or an attachment kit for a hose reel are also available as optional extras.
- The EASY!Force high-pressure gun makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force to zero.
- The EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners make handling five times faster than with conventional screw connections, without losing any robustness or longevity.
|Engine Type||Yanmar L100 N Diesel|
|Power Rating (kW/hp)||7.4/10|
|Flow rate (l/h)||400-930|