Kärcher has launched the first battery-powered electric broom for commercial users, the EB 30/1 Professional Li-Ion. The professional version includes a quick battery charger instead of the standard battery charger which reduces the charging time from 3 hours to 90 minutes. With its roller brush and dirt container, this newly developed model is broom and dustpan in one.
- Perfect for use inside offices, shops, bars and restaurants, the quiet operation 56dB(A) of the EB 30/1 makes it ideal for use during business hours and in areas where keeping noise to a minimum is essential.
- The second replacement battery doubles the machine operating time. The quick charger included as part of the standard equipment reduces the charging time of the replacement battery from 3 hours to 90 minutes. The replacement batteries allow non-stop cleaning.
- The EB 30/1 Professional Li-Ion is switched on and off by a foot switch. This flat machine (90mm) reaches under radiators and low furniture and can pick up loose dirt up to 2mm from the edges. The telescopic handle can be adjusted to the height of the operator and moved in all directions thanks to the universal joint.
- It can be locked in an upright position when not in use. Since the EB 30/1 Professional Li-Ion is cordless, it is ready to use in next to no time.
- The electric brush can be used on carpets for about 60 minutes and hard floors for 80 minutes before the powerful lithium-ion battery needs to be recharged or replaced.
|Working Width (cm)||30|
|Container Capacity (l)||1|
|Running Time (min.)||82 – 104|
|Rechargeable Battery (V/Ah)||7.2 /2.6|