The CS50 sweeping machine by Comac is suitable for the cleaning of small indoor areas or highly cluttered medium-to-large spaces, up to about 1,200 sq. m. The CS50 sweeping machine can be battery or petrol-powered and has a 65 cm working width (including the side brush).
- CS50 is a small walk-behind, extremely manoeuvrable, compact sweeping machine.
- The handle bar grip, made of comfortable plastic material, makes operation of control levers extremely easy.
- Cleaning corners and along the walls is made easier thanks to the side brush.
The easily replaceable 2.5 sq. m panel filter and the electric filter shaker (optional) facilitate operations even in very dusty environments. Dirt is directly transported into a robust and lightweight dirt hopper for easy effectiveness. The panel filter, with its large filtering surface, retains dust particles very effectively. (Now the “washable”, reusable version is also available).
- The front and side flaps play an important role in avoiding raising dust during operation.
- The sturdiness of the CS50 means it can be used on irregular surfaces without problems.
|Working Width||65 cm (with side brush)|
|Power Source||12V Battery or Diesel or Petrol|
|Coverage Rate||2275-2600 m²/hour|
|Weight (kg)||70 (without batteries)|