Numatic’s CRC8072G is not too big, not too small, features good capacity, simple controls, excellent performance and very competitive in terms of price. So now you can sit rather than walk and by virtue of the exceptional manoeuvrability, substantial time will be saved on middle size applications. The 2 x 370mm brush configuration provides an astonishing 720mm cleaning width on a ultra compact Ride-on. More cleaning… same user convenience.
The CRO will go into places where bigger machines are not suitable and anything smaller is just too small.
- Compact Design – Means easy cleaning in tight spaces.
- Anti Tip System – Prevents the machine from tipping when cornering on full lock.
- On Board Charging – Easy and convenient, just plug and go. Fully sealed low maintenance Gel batteries.
- Flexifill System – Easy filling and emptying with the flexifill system.
- Easy Operator Control – With fully adjustable speed control.
- Safety Features – Emergency stop button, removable power off key, horn button and built in hazard warning light are just a few of the safety features included.
- Easy Maintenance – Easy access to batteries and fuses for maintenance.
|Brush Motor||600 Watt|
|Vac Motor||400 Watt|
|Power||Gel Battery 2 x 12V (24V) = 120 Ah|
|Brush Speed||150 rpm|
|Run Time||3 hours|