Specifically developed for the commercial food industry: the unheated HD 7/10 CXF high-pressure cleaner is equipped with Servo Control and in-built hose reel. The top model in Karcher’s Compact class it has an upright and exceptionally robust construction style and impresses with a high level of mobility, easy operation and the long service life of its individual components.
- Hygiene requirements – integrated hose reel with food-grade pressure hose and robust, grey wheels. Water inlet temperature up to 80°C. Abrasion-resistant grey wheels.
- Practical detergent system – cleaning agent suction system for stubborn dirt. The “Inno Foam Set” high-pressure foam system can be used if required.
- The EASY!Force high-pressure gun makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force to zero.
- The EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners make handling five times faster than with conventional screw connections, without losing any robustness or longevity.
- Servo control – gentle cleaning of sensitive surfaces as water quantity and pressure regulated directly from the hand spray gun.
|Type of current (Ph/V/Hz)||3/400/50|
|Connection Output (kW)||4.5|
|Flow rate (l/h)||250-700|